Biblical Soul Care Ministry
Are you encountering issues in your life that
Fellowship’s Soul Care Ministry operates from the following core values:
• Christ-centered (Colossians 1:15-20) - The person of Christ, His preeminence, the gift of His life given to us is our focus.
• Biblically-grounded with Truth and Grace (John 1:14) - We get principles for life and godliness from the Bible and we want to give counsel that is a blend of both truth and grace.
• Spirit-led (John 6:63) - The real counselor is God who meets us through His Spirit.
• Prayer-saturated (Colossians 4:2) - Humility and dependence on God are shown most clearly through prayer.
• Community-based (Hebrews 10:24-25) - God calls us to live life in the context of His people.
If you would like to meet with a Soul Care Minister, click here .
Appointments are held at:
Fellowship Bible Church
480 West Crossville Road
Roswell, GA 30075
For additional information, please call 770.641.5599 | email