Renewing Hope for Teen Girls
Want to talk, be heard, or voice your opinion? Renewing Hope for teen girls is designed to build community as girls navigate the ups and downs of life while celebrating their unique purpose from God. They'll talk about the hard stuff like: self image, peer pressure, identifying healthy relationships and more. Cultivating a relationship between your heart and mind with God will turn your desire for contentment to dependence on Jesus. Join other girls on this exciting journey!
Information for Parents:
- Girls are divided into 2 groups - Middle and High School
- Groups meet Saturday mornings, beginning August 12, at 11:00 am at Fellowship following the Fulton Co. calendar
- Mentors will lead student groups
- Renewing Hope does not provide clinical and/or psychological support groups or treatment
- Application is required
- Cost:$25 per semester, scholarships available
Contact: or 770-641-5623
Crown of Beauty is the widow ministry at Fellowship that offers opportunities for care, connection, and commission. If you are a widow in our church family or the community, we want to care for you so you can care for others. Here's what we do:
- Care - caring for widows and widows caring for others. We utilize church ministries such as GriefShare, Stephen Ministry and private pastoral counseling for hurting widows.
- Connect - connecting widows with widows and others in the church of different ages and stages. We visit widows in their home for a time of encouragement and fellowship. We encourage widows to come to Two for Tuesday studies and participate in women's ministry growth events.
- Commission - widows participating in Jesus' command to go and make disciples. We connect with others through prayer, service projects, and special events.
Walking Free & Journey
Walking Free is a confidential support group for men who struggle with sexual strongholds. Journey is a confidential support group for women affected by men who battle with sexual addictions.
Hospital & Care Team
A team of pastors and trained individuals are on call to provide support, care, and resources in case of an emergency or during hospitalization. We visit after the birth of a new baby, following surgery, or during an illness. This team offers support following the death of a loved one, helping the family find resources during their grief. They can pray, visit, and follow up with you prior to and during your recovery process. To notify us of a need please click below.
To complete the hospital and care alert form, click here.
For more information:
GriefShare is a Christ-centered support group for those who have lost a loved one to death. Here you will find compassion, encouragement, and love from facilitators who have been where you are and will help you walk the healing journey. GriefShare is a ministry of Church Initiative, based in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
GriefShare includes a video seminar with content given by experts in the field of grief counseling and ministry, a support group discussion with focus on allowing individuals to talk about their grief, and personal study and reflection completed at home in their own workbook.
Our next session of GriefShare will begin on Thursday, August 17th, at 7:00 pm in room 102.
Click here to register for GriefShare.