Renewing Hope for Teen Girls
Renewing Hope is designed to disciple and encourage teen girls by helping them understand who they are in Christ. Mentors help to empower teen girls through discovering and celebrating their unique design given them by God to enjoy, glorify and serve Him.
In a safe, small group context, adult mentors help answer questions that teen girls ask. The Bible is used as a guide when answering these questions.
This semester topics include: your unique design and amazing destiny, connecting to Jesus, hearing God's voice, how to forgive, healing life's hurts, and more! Join other girls on this exciting journey!
Information for Parents:
- Adult female mentors lead student groups
- Groups meet two Sunday evenings a month
- Renewing Hope does not provide clinical and/or psychological support groups or treatment
- Student Application needs to be completed to attend
- Suggested family donation: $20
Fall 2019 meeting dates:
September 8 & 15
October 13 & 20
November 3 & 10
December 1 & 8
Contact: or 770-641-5623
To join Renewing Hope in September 2019, please click below.