Will Ballenger, Kiley Ballenger
The Ordinance of Baptism
• External symbol of what has happened internally at salvation
• Baptism doesn't save you
• We call everyone who has placed faith in Jesus to be baptized (if you've already been baptized elsewhere as a believer, you don't have to be baptized again)
What does Baptism mean?
Baptism says - to all who witness it - three things:
• That when Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for sin, it was your sins He died for
• That a love relationship with God has begun and is worth telling others about
• That your life is different - new, God-focused, God-directed and God-nurtured That's why baptism services are a celebration at Fellowship. Following God is exciting!
Have you been biblically baptized? Do you know someone who is ready to take that step?
We encourage you to follow Jesus' example and show others your love for Him through this external symbol of the internal change in your life. Prior to each Baptism Service, a class is held in which attendance is required for all baptismal candidates. The class reviews the biblical basis for baptism and answers any questions you might have about the service. If you would like to be baptized or would like more information about baptism, please call 770.641.5599 or click the button above.