POSITION DESCRIPTION: Women’s Ministry Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Women’s Minister
STATUS: Part-time, 20 hours
ABOUT THE MINISTRY
Women's Ministry at Fellowship Bible Church exists to inspire, connect, and equip women to love Jesus, become more like Jesus, and make Jesus known. We long for all women to know their inestimable worth as a daughter of God our Father. We want every woman who is involved in our ministry to be transformed into the image of Christ. We desire to equip every woman to live out her divine purposes in every age and stage of her life.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will work as a member of the Women’s Ministry Team and provide administrative support for the Women’s Minister and any Women’s Ministry initiatives.
- Assist the Women’s Minister to ensure a thriving Women’s Ministry program including but not limited to: Two for Tuesday, Mom’s Side by Side, Special Events, Outreach, etc. utilizing strengths in administration, organization, and communication.
- Ensure effective communication to our church body regarding upcoming Women’s Ministry programs such as facilitating registration for all events, updating the webpage, coordinating promotions, coordinating kiosk set-up, calendaring, etc.
- Coordinate training needed for small group leaders and event volunteers, and coordinate volunteer initiatives as directed by the Women’s Minister.
- Administer all logistical details including set-up, clean-up, supplies, and other responsibilities as needed for effective ministry programs to occur.
- Provide oversight and support on all audio-visual needs for Women’s Ministry programs.
- Provide creative oversight of care ministry efforts including but not limited to: care-packages (i.e. college students, MSBS young moms); birthday postcards, and more.
- Support the Women’s Minister with administration, implementation, training, and recruitment on all Women’s Ministry Initiatives.
- Serve as ongoing support to Women’s Minister and all Women’s Ministry efforts.
- You have an excitement and commitment to the mission and vision of Fellowship Bible Church.
- You have a passion to reach the women of Fellowship Bible Church with the love of Jesus Christ!
- You are teachable and have a compassionate spirit.
- You work well with others and have a heart to serve Women in all seasons of life.
- You are a self-starter who is creative, organized, and disciplined in completing tasks.
- You are gifted in administration with a supportive-role strength and mindset.
- Associate degree, college, or equivalent ministry experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Excel and Word, and comfort with learning new technical programs.
- The ability to work independently with minimal oversight on projects and tasks.
- The ability to work flexible hours based off Women’s Ministry programs.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Adaptability with technological skills to proficiently manage the Women’s Ministry social media sites, webpage, Fellowship’s database, forms, surveys, and more.
- Ability to learn and develop skills in ProPresenter and Tech/Sound for Women’s Ministry programs.