Friday, February 08, 2019, 7:00 PM - Sunday, February 10, 2019, 12:30 PM
Fellowship Bible Church, Ministry Place 2, Hallway outside of Worship Center, Roswell, GA US 30075
Registration for DNOW 2019 is closed and most Community Groups are full. If you would like to be placed on the Wait List, please email Ami Rasmussen with your request.
Information for DNOW attendees. Please read thoroughly:
- Every student must have a Medical Release Form on file before DNOW. Please click here to complete and submit this required form. This link will only be available through Thursday.
- If your student attended the 2018 Fall Getaway Retreat, then you do not need to submit another MRF unless the medical information has changed.
- Want a faster check-in experience? Make sure you get the Medical Release submitted early.
- Check-in is at 7:00 pm on Friday, 2/8 in the Student Center. We cannot accept students before 7:00 pm as our Group Leaders will be in a meeting until then. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Recommended entry is on the front (playground side) of the Student Center. The front entry parking lot will be reserved for Students' Luggage Drop Off. Check-in will be smoother if your student drops off their luggage first.
- We are not serving dinner on Friday evening. Students should eat dinner before coming.
- Payment balance is due on or before Friday, 2/8.
- We did our best to consider pet allergies when place groups in Host Homes, but most homes do have pets of some kind. Please make sure to send any allergy medicine or protocol that your child might need.
- 12:30 pm at the Student Ministry Building
- Use extra caution in the parking lot as kids will be retrieving luggage from their group's vehicle
- Look for guidance from the Fellowship Parking Team who will be on hand to keep traffic moving.
- Comfortable, modest clothing
- Sleeping bag/Pillow
- Medications (form required at Check-in)
- Snacks/Drinks to share with your group.
- Whatever you need for your group's theme for Saturday night.