We exist to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus who love God passionately and love others unconditionally.
Would you like to be discipled by a seasoned Disciple-maker? For more information please fill out this form Want to be discipled?
If you missed our Disciple-Making training, we have some of the great content available for you in the Discipleship Toolbox called Biglife Training. Please contact us if you have any questions or needs. We would love to partner with you as you make disciples who make disciples.
The Discipleship Pathway
Here at Fellowship, our mission is simple: We want to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus who love God passionately and love others unconditionally.
We believe that a disciple of Jesus is constantly growing in their three most important relationships. Up with God, In with one another, and Out with the world. In fact these three relationships are the focus of the greatest commandments and the great commission. We are to Love God, Love Others, and Make Disciples.
You may wonder what it looks like for you to grow in your three most important relationships here at Fellowship so we put our mission into action in what we call “The Discipleship Pathway.”
- Worship Gathering - Through weekly worship and teaching we grow (UP) as disciples.
- Groups - Through weekly Group Life we learn to love one another as Christ has loved us. This type of community helps us grow (Up) as we study the bible together, (IN) with our brothers and sisters in Christ as we learn to love one another through community and (Out) as we serve our friends and neighbors together.
- Serving - Through serving our brothers and sister in Christ we live out of our servant identity and bless our church family. Serving others helps us grow (Up) with God through obedience, (In) with one another through love, and (Out) with the world as we live as the hands and feet of King Jesus. Serving doesn’t just happen inside our church walls. We also serve the world around us together as a family of disciple-makers.
- D-Groups – Through faithfulness to one another in D-groups we mature as disciples who make disciples. D-groups help us grow (Up) as we study the scriptures together, (In) as we live vulnerably with one another, and (Out) with the world as we demonstrate and declare the good news of the gospel to one another and our seeking friends.
- Mission Trips – Through engaging with God and His mission throughout the world we learn to bring the (Up), (In) and (Out) into balance in our everyday lives in order to become more fruitful disciple-makers.
Where are you as it relates to your maturity as a disciple of Jesus in your three most important relationships (Up/In/Out?)
Consider which next step along our discipleship pathway might help you more fully mature as a disciple of Jesus.
For more information on Discipleship at Fellowship contact:
Discipleship Pastor | 770.641.564