Renewing Hope for Teen Girls
Want to talk, be heard, or voice your opinion? Renewing Hope for teen girls is designed to build community as girls navigate the ups and downs of life while celebrating their unique purpose from God. They'll talk about the hard stuff like: self image, peer pressure, identifying healthy relationships and more. Cultivating a relationship between your heart and mind with God will turn your desire for contentment to dependence on Jesus. Join other girls on this exciting journey!
Information for Parents:
- Girls are divided into 2 groups - Middle and High School
- Mentors lead student groups
- Groups meet twice a month on Sunday evening
- Renewing Hope does not provide clinical and/or psychological support groups or treatment
- Application is required
- Suggested family donation: $20
Contact: or 770-641-5623
To join Renewing Hope in January 2019, please click below.