Renewing Hope for Teen Girls
Renewing Hope for teen girls is designed to build community as girls navigate the ups and downs of life while celebrating their unique purpose from God. This semester topics include: your unique design and amazing destiny, connecting to Jesus, hearing God's voice, how to forgive, healing life's hurts, and more! Join other girls on this exciting journey!
Information for Parents:
- Girls are divided into 2 groups - Middle and High School
- Mentors lead student groups
- Groups meet on Sunday evening in room 104
- Renewing Hope does not provide clinical and/or psychological support groups or treatment
- Application is required
- Suggested family donation: $20
Contact: or 770-641-5623
To join Renewing Hope in February 2019, please click below.