2019 Getaway Packing List
Registration is closed.
2019 Getaway Important Details:
- Every student must have a Medical Release Form on file and a signed Camp Grace waiver before the retreat. The links to the forms are included in your retreat registration email.
- Check-in is at 5:00 pm on Friday, 9/6/19.
- Want a faster check-in? Make sure you get those required forms submitted before check-in.
- Eat dinner before coming. We will not be serving dinner on Friday night.
- Cell phones will be collected by your student’s small group leader on the bus and will be returned on Sunday when we get on the bus to come home.
- Student Pick Up at 1:00 pm on Sunday, 9/8/19 at the Fellowship High School Stadium parking lot (not the Student Center).
Suggested Packing List:
- Prepare for Color Wars! Use this link to see your team's color. Pack to represent your team with your color (i.e., socks, hats, shirts, fun accessories, etc.).
- Comfortable, modest clothing (no spaghetti straps/tank tops/pajamas in large groups)
- Close-toed shoes
- Modest swimsuit (guys, no speedos; girls, no two-piece suits, strapless or midriff showing)
- Sunscreen/Bug spray
- Sleeping bag/Pillow
- Medications (form required at check-in; see the camp nurse)
- Snacks/Drinks to share with your group
- Refillable water bottle
- Spending money for snacks and souvenirs at the camp store